My Countingdown

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day-6 CCIE Bootcamp Indonesia

Yesterday we learnt about QoS, IP Services, & NAT. In the night we had troubleshooting section. The question mixed from all CCIE R&S subject. I get 8 from 13 questions. Fiuh, I am still failed.


I lost much time to find the answer. I think the problem why I take too time to find and solve the issue because lack of my knowledge in verification the protocol or service using 'show' command. Most the time, I use ' show running configuration'. I think it's not good. Checking running configuration is the last option to check after all verification.


Besides that, I am still poor in MPLS and QoS knowledge. I think we get 2 question about MPLS and 3 question about QoS.


Like or not that the fact that I still need much time to study and practice all the CCIE R&S matter. In CCIE Bootcamp I study roughly from 8 AM to 12 PM. It's around 14 hours per day. Now it's already the sixth day. I need to continue what I already begin! The consistent is the key.


Let's move forward guys!!! As the tagline in our camp "Cisco, please give me the number" so I want to take my number that already reserved for me :D "The beautiful number here we go".

No comments:

Post a Comment