My Countingdown

Friday, December 16, 2011

New learn... making video :)

As informed by Mas Dedi, we can put video presentation in our blog... Oh ya, actually this blog happen because our trainer Mas Dedi Gunawan in CCIE R&S Bootcamp want us to share our knowledge, experience or idea in blog :)


If we didn't have blog we could go home early he said hehehe. Actually little bit funny but now I know the advantage and impact of having blog... Some people call me because wants to hire me hehehe. It's true :) But it's not my purpose. I am not looking job right now. Maybe next time kwkwkw I want this blog useful for everyone who wants to pursue CCIE R&S like me. I want every body get sense of my experience to pursue my dream :) Besides that, I want this blog will be my reference if I forget about CCIE R&S stuff :) I hope I can finish next week to put all essential material here. So I don't need to bring the yellow book (read: kitab kuning) of CCIE Foundation or even laptop. I just need internet connection :) So I can read this blog from my mobile.


Back to topic... today I try to make presentation video. The video duration is only 5-10 minutes and the size of file is about 6 MB. It's nice I think. I just use standard presentation... Need more time to explore this application. Then I try to upload to YouTube... But stil progressing and progressing. Then I canceled it. Now I am still trying to solve it. I check on Internet, there is good stuff for compress or convert the video. Let me try to use it :)


I hope I can upload it  soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment