My Countingdown

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day-7 CCIE Bootcamp Indonesia

Yesterday I had 5 troubleshooting section which every section took 2 hours. The test started at 9 AM and finish at 12 PM. The troubleshooting section include all CCIE R&S material i.e.

  1. IP Routing. IP routing cover RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, & MPLS
  2. L2 or Switching
  3. IP Service. IP service include DHCP server, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Core Dump FTP, NTP, SNMP, EEM etc
  4. Multicast
  5. Optimize the network or QoS

I failed all the test :( It's good so I have to think again what I must do to pass the test, what subject need more attention to learn, what my strategy to pass my 1st lab, etc. It's very hard to learn the subject and pass the exam but the hardest one is my self. I need to convince my self that I can fight, that I can go for certification with or without company support, that I can study and practice the material all the time I have, no more shopping every weekend, no more HBO, Cinemax, or Star Movie at home, no more weekend with family for a moment, no more playing game, etc. Forget every thing for a moment. I must put on my mind, it's only and only I have to do is practice, practice, and practice all the material!!!


Ya Allah, please help me to pass the exam and make me easy to study the material.

1 comment:

  1. CCIE boot camp is the few day courses for giving good knowledge to immerse students and needed to achieve the CCIE certification.

    ccie bootcamp

    ReplyDelete