My Countingdown

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Lucky Day on May! 9-5-2012 ...

I had worked last night in my customer site :) I thought better if I fix my lab schedule. So I have target. Then I surfed to Cisco website for lab schedule https://tools.cisco.com/CCIE/Schedule_Lab/CCIEOnline/jsp/ScheduleLab_Process.jsp. When I clicked for schedule, it was asked for my Cisco ID (... fine I still have the ID :) ), then asked for CCIE track and when I took it (... thanks God, I can check in pearson vue website for the date), but then in the last question it’s asked about my written score??? What the h3#!? Why I should remember my score that I already passed. It was just prerequisite right! So I postpone checking the schedule. After finished work, I go home soon. Actually this was my first time going home early as we have only small night work.

After wake up in the morning, I checked my files. I hope my kid didn’t throw my score written file :( Then I got it. Now I could go again to Cisco website. Hmmm, which country I should try. I want to take at 9 May 2012. I hope at that time is my lucky day (Ya Allah, please do accept my pray). First I tried to take in Sydney. No available time. It’s available in the last week of may 2012. Fiuhhhh…. Let’s try the famous country taking lab exam in South East Asia, yes it is Hongkong :) The largest business city in Asia I guess… Yes, the date is available. Then I book this date for my lucky number. Now it's my time to convince that I must be ready in early Feb 2012 for payment :( Then I remembered tagline in our Bootcamp “Cisco Please Give my Number”.

No comments:

Post a Comment