My Countingdown

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Story behind why I want CCIE?

Before I going to my lab one by one, I’d like to tell the behind story why I want to be CCIE… It was long time ago September 2008 when I join Nokia Siemens Networks as PS/IP Planning, I am already in love with networking and I think Cisco is the best technology to learn as the market leader and the knowledge can be easily find in Internet. I don’t need to work in Cisco partner to learn about this. It is really different with telecommunication industry. Oh ya, my job is only planning and somehow the stuff is not Cisco. So I need a lot of practices to go for it. Then I take CCIE SP Written in 2009. At that time I promise to my self that I would like to go to CCIE. But time to time it was just the dream. No action talk only! I plan to go for CCIE bootcamp but it’s too expensive :(


July 2011, I took CCIE RS written as CCIE SP already changes using IOS-XR and my CCIE SP written already expired. I think I need to change to other CCIE. RS is the best choice I guess. Then when I saw there is CCIE Bootcamp with only Rp 1.4 M. I think it’s my time to go for RS. Thanks god there was somebody wants to help my dream. Thank to Mr. Dedi Gunawan for his dedication and also Mr Himawan Nugroho for his sharing. But after thinking, I need to refresh my knowledge in CCNP & CCIP before going to real lab and also if I take this training I will get free for CCIE bootcamp. Besides that, I have a lots time in practicing the labs if taking this course. So, here I am... CCIE wannabe :)

2 comments:

  1. bravoo good job .

    I am also costomer of NSN may be my dream also will become true .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I hope you get your CCIE. I am also beginning to work toward CCIE R & S. I got rusty while I was in college and only recently began my training(starting with CCNP level).

    ReplyDelete